Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Slowly getting started

The last time I used anything approaching a blog was back in high school during the livejournal craze and I'm not particularly active on most social media sites. As I try to make this blog look halfway decent, it occurs to me that I have fallen behind the times and I'm only 26!

So, anyone who stumbles upon this, please bear with me as I slowly build up this page. Ostensibly, this blog is for me, because I read a lot (which is a massive understatement) and need some way to keep track!

The books that I will review/discuss here will be a combination of graduate and personal reading. Fortunately for you, I'm an English major, so the graduate reading will at least be books or plays. Probably I won't include any poetry or short stories unless they are particularly interesting to me. I also read a lot of manga, but I will not be including that either unless it is requested or something spectacular happens that needs to be discussed!

Anyway, the looks of this blog are likely to change over the next several weeks as I sit down and learn the mechanics of the site. The novels that I read are rather diverse, so expect anything ranging from young adult to fantasy to literary fiction.

1 comment: